Hieronder vind je het volledige bericht:
For international media project
We are creating a revolutionary online documentary which will show people why the restoration of nature is important and what it can achieve.
Your job would be to share facts, first-hand impressions and background stories about nature conservation projects in India, Mali, and Bonaire with our online visitors. You would also present your individual vision through texts and images on your personal blog and through other social media.
• Can tell a good story
• Can work with a video camera and editing software
• Are able to write and speak Dutch and English – (French would be useful)
• Like to travel and you’re not afraid of a bit of adventure
• Know how to handle cultural differences
• Have strong organizational skills
• Want to stay abroad for a long period of time (a few months to 2 years, project starts spring 2011)
• Are interested in the tension between nature restoration, ecology and social interests
• Are interested in social media
You will produce regular video reports from the project locations and write for blogs and social media like Twitter and Facebook. You will seek out answers to questions that visitors have posted on our website. You will do background research, track current developments and share the new insights generated by the project. Additionally, you will organize meetings with project employees, locals, politicians and business people. You will work with local people on the production of audiovisual media, so they can tell their own stories.
A unique experience
The chance to work in an open and creative project team
Travel and accommodation costs
For more information check our website www.loefflab.nl.
We would rather not receive standard letters of application. We believe in the importance of personal contact. If you’re interested, sign up for a meeting with us at:
Deadline: November 26, 2010